Updated: Aug 9, 2021
Ridiculously easy no-bake cheesecake layered with graham cracker crumbs, sliced strawberries & blueberries. These make the cutest and most delicious red, white & blue treats! Graham cracker crumble, three-ingredient (under 5 minutes to make) cheesecake, and sliced strawberries & blueberries. You can whip these up fast for a family get together and stick them in the fridge for when you’re ready for dessert. It’s easily doubled, tripled, quadrupled for all your party guests. Best part? It tastes amazing!
· 6 low-fat graham crackers
· 3 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
· 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
· 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
· 1 1-oz package sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
· 1 1/2 cups milk
· 1-2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
· 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, melted butter and cinnamon. Process until crumbly.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. Reduce the speed to low, and gradually add in the milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
3. In glasses, layer graham cracker crumbs, blueberries, cheesecake filling, strawberries, cheesecake filing and top with more graham cracker crumbs. Serve with spoons and enjoy!